Author Topic: -UPDATED- iDroid Project Official iDroid V1.0 Release  (Read 24612 times)

Offline matvey

• View Profile
Re: [UPDATED] iDroid Project Official iDroid V1.0 Release
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2010, 08:22:06 AM »
Good work guys, very good :D  And how about auto installer? Can you did it for us, Please!
iPhone 2G 8GB OS 3.1.3  - Windows 7, Ubuntu 10.04 and Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.8 (Hackintosh)

Offline nickp666

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nickpack.com
  • iDevice: Various
  • iDroid Version: Latest
  • Jailbreak: Various
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2010, 08:23:16 AM »
Quote from: "matvey"
Good work guys, very good :D  And how about auto installer? Can you did it for us, Please!
Neonkoala will soon be releasing bootlace for iOS which will automatically install this release, its in beta atm and once the bugs are ironed out it will be out for release.

Offline matvey

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2010, 08:25:50 AM »
Quote from: "nickp666"
Neonkoala will soon be releasing bootlace for iOS which will automatically install this release, its in beta atm and once the bugs are ironed out it will be out for release.

Great, It's unbelievable, but it is obvious that you did a great job. Thank you.
iPhone 2G 8GB OS 3.1.3  - Windows 7, Ubuntu 10.04 and Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.8 (Hackintosh)

Offline nickp666

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: iDroid Project Official iDroid V1.0 Release
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2010, 08:32:56 AM »
Quote from: "hipy"
Works just fine, GSM( no 3g yet :P ), wifi scans perfectly( better then previous versions)
boot time is fine.

i found one issue and made the first post on your bug page

http://http://www.idroiddev.co.uk/projects/3g-ifroyo/issues

also how can i adjust the volume? i just ran media scanner and it found my music! ( devtools/mediascanner )

the speaker works fine.

I have iphone 3g, ios4 btw

Good work, this is the best release so far!

Thanks for reporting that, I'll look into it.

You can change the media volume in Settings > Sound > Volume, middle slider :)

Offline shyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2010, 11:08:54 AM »
Wow wating for this tool to come,
this tool will b for Windows or for Ubuntu....??

Offline nickp666

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2010, 11:10:20 AM »
Quote from: "shyboy"
Wow wating for this tool to come,
this tool will b for Windows or for Ubuntu....??

Niether, its for iOS

Offline shyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2010, 12:17:30 PM »
Niether, its for iOS[/quote]

sorry i did'nt get this kindely explain plzz
 :roll:
i have iphone 2g with 3.1.2 OS for easy installation what autoinstaller should i go for Nitestarzz windows installer or linux one plz help me on this
and still find difficult to get Firmware files like zephyr_aspeed.bin and zephyr_main.bin,sd8686.bin and sd8686_helper.bin..
thankx bro for replying

Offline nickp666

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2010, 01:07:57 PM »
Its an iOS app that you will be able to install on your phone, which will then install iDroid.

It isnt out for release yet, so you will have to wait for it, as for installing and getting firmware, this is all covered in the INSTALL file in the archive and also on the wiki.

If you need help for it, please post a thread in the relevant help section.

Offline shyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2010, 01:19:00 PM »
Its an iOS app that you will be able to install on your phone, which will then install iDroid.

It isnt out for release yet, so you will have to wait for it, as for installing and getting firmware, this is all covered in the INSTALL file in the archive and also on the wiki.

If you need help for it, please post a thread in the relevant help section.
thankx bro for helping i m in love with this forum  :)

iScary

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2010, 01:25:59 PM »
Help me please.

I have a WiFi broken in my iphone 3g device.....so I can not use ADB in wifi mode.....to use ADB in usb which file should I use?

Thanks

Offline nickp666

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2010, 03:00:08 PM »
Quote from: "iScary"
Help me please.

I have a WiFi broken in my iphone 3g device.....so I can not use ADB in wifi mode.....to use ADB in usb which file should I use?

Thanks

You'll need a kernel with USB gadget support, I'm afraid I dont have one pre-compiled so you'll have to compile one yourself or ask someone to do it for you.

Shanisr

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2010, 03:33:15 PM »
Wow! Thanks! finally got everything right and im running android 2.2 on iphone 2g like hell :)

I've got 2 last questions, so if someone can answer them i will be more than greatful.

First, how can i transfer my media and contacts from the iphone to the android? i saw the guide in the installation file but i couldnt understand it.. i dont have any folder called "sdcard" and even if i did - i have no idea how to transfer the information there and from where (??)

Secondly, how can i download free google apps? i mean, facebook and stuff. i cant see the market app... any suggestions?

Thanks very much,
Shani!

Offline nickp666

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2010, 03:35:06 PM »
Quote from: "Shanisr"
Wow! Thanks! finally got everything right and im running android 2.2 on iphone 2g like hell :)

I've got 2 last questions, so if someone can answer them i will be more than greatful.

First, how can i transfer my media and contacts from the iphone to the android? i saw the guide in the installation file but i couldnt understand it.. i dont have any folder called "sdcard" and even if i did - i have no idea how to transfer the information there and from where (??)

Secondly, how can i download free google apps? i mean, facebook and stuff. i cant see the market app... any suggestions?

Thanks very much,
Shani!

There is a guide in the 3G forum to adding apps from bugless beast (we cannot legally distribute them)

You can SCP your files to /private/var/sdcard and android will pick them up.

Hope that helps

Shanisr

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2010, 03:37:53 PM »

Thanks very much,
Shani!

There is a guide in the 3G forum to adding apps from bugless beast (we cannot legally distribute them)

Hope that helps
but where my files are stored?
will it copy them? it should be shared somehow?
and should i ssh with android or ios? cause i somehow cant access ssh with the android platform

thanks, i will look into the 3g forum

Offline nickp666

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2010, 03:46:12 PM »

Thanks very much,
Shani!

Hope that helps
but where my files are stored?
will it copy them? it should be shared somehow?
and should i ssh with android or ios? cause i somehow cant access ssh with the android platform

thanks, i will look into the 3g forum

They are not shared with iOS, you will need to either boot up iOS and use ssh/scp to put your files in /private/var/sdcard or you will need to use adb push to /sdcard if you are booted into android