Author Topic: Unbelievable  (Read 774 times)

Offline simple1235150

• View Profile
  • iDevice: NEXUS S
  • Jailbreak: CLOCKWORKMOD
Unbelievable
« on: February 05, 2012, 08:17:11 PM »
idroid project has been around about 2years. it is terrible that after all this time they cannot sucessfully function working idroid on ipod 2g.... Why wait and waste your time and life filling your ipod with they crap they cant produce and then it runs like a piece of shit. THIS SUCKS SOO MUCH IDROID!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D >:( >:( ??? :P :P :-X :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-\ :-* :D :D ;) ;)

Offline nickp666

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nickpack.com
  • iDevice: Various
  • iDroid Version: Latest
  • Jailbreak: Various
Re: Unbelievable
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 08:24:01 PM »
LOL

Offline Neonkoala

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Neonkoala.co.uk
  • iDevice: iPhone 3G, iPhone 4
  • iDroid Version: WobblyGibl3t 0.1b
  • Jailbreak: PwnageTool
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 08:59:25 PM »
RAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iPhone 3G | iPhone 4

Offline boxingcow

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • iDevice: iPad, iPod 4G and iPod 2G
  • iDroid Version: -
  • Jailbreak: Redsn0w
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 09:10:44 PM »
Firstly, I agree with nick here definitely LOL.. Secondly though, I do believe this project hasn't quite been around for two years although I'm sure we are around five or six months off of that number and thirdly your spelling and grammar has all the perfection of a twelve year old (maybe you are one, if so I wouldn't be surprised).

Now whilst your feedback is interesting (see: bullshit) it really betrays the depth of your ignorance. If you had perhaps paid attention you would have seen that the iPod Touch 2G was being worked on by kleemajo who recently gave up the work he was doing as it was too demanding (see: helping people and effort) and he has other commitments (see: life). Also it seems to me as if you really don't appreciate how difficult it is to run Linux on an iPod Touch 2G, or any Apple device fort that matter, it isn't a walk in the park, you don't just press a few buttons or write a few nondescript lines of code. Much of the work that has gone into OpeniBoot has taken a long time because it is difficult, complicated and requires lots of hours of demanding manual work to implement. So I happily invite you to have a go running that 'piece of shit' on your iPod which you have been 'filling' with 'they crap', just don't come bitching here when you don't appreciate the effort, don't have an actual issue and when no one is going to give a shit about what you have to say.