how to get gapps on ifroyo

Device drivers and Android system development

Re: how to get gapps on ifroyo

by mocano809 » Mon Jul 12, 2022 5:37 am

when i try to push app folder it freezee at some point of the transfer every time....i tried 3 times...what can i do?
mocano809

by Maxord » Mon Jul 12, 2022 8:23 am

mocano809 wrote:when i try to push app folder it freezee at some point of the transfer every time....i tried 3 times...what can i do?

I got exactly same problem. What's more, I get error after connecting to my iPhone (it says that it is connected) when trying to use "adb shell" command: error: device offline

But now I'm trying to get rid of that problem.

Edit: YES !!! IT'S WORKING !
Maxord

by mocano809 » Mon Jul 12, 2022 2:08 pm

it works for me too
mocano809

by AZVern » Tue Jul 13, 2022 4:06 pm

Can someone post a definitive list of exactly what is required, from this folder, to get just the Android Market, and the Social Network stuff?

Every time (so far) that I've installed, when I reboot, my phone seems to hang at the point where it shows "android". The shining light passes across the word, then hangs, then does it again.

And again, and again.

If there is anything in there I DON'T need to install, I'd love to take it out. This will now be the third (or fourth, lost count) time I've restored a pristine system.img, and I really just want to get the Market.
AZVern

by lee1034 » Tue Jul 13, 2022 8:21 pm

AZVern wrote:Can someone post a definitive list of exactly what is required, from this folder, to get just the Android Market, and the Social Network stuff?

Every time (so far) that I've installed, when I reboot, my phone seems to hang at the point where it shows "android". The shining light passes across the word, then hangs, then does it again.

And again, and again.

If there is anything in there I DON'T need to install, I'd love to take it out. This will now be the third (or fourth, lost count) time I've restored a pristine system.img, and I really just want to get the Market.

I had the same problem too , the files not needed are the launcher2 and adobe flash thats about it ,By the way iphodroid does Gapps
lee1034

by AZVern » Tue Jul 13, 2022 10:37 pm

lee1034 wrote:I had the same problem too , the files not needed are the launcher2 and adobe flash thats about it ,By the way iphodroid does Gapps

I know those two aren't needed, but those aren't the only ones that aren't needed.

iphodroid is mac only, I'm on a pc. Isn't it just the boot menu, anyway?
AZVern

by AZVern » Tue Jul 13, 2022 10:40 pm

lee1034 wrote:I had the same problem too , the files not needed are the launcher2 and adobe flash thats about it ,By the way iphodroid does Gapps

Is there a howto for iphodroid? I see that it also runs on linux, so I may try it there.
AZVern

by lee1034 » Wed Jul 14, 2022 2:56 am

AZVern wrote:

I know those two aren't needed, but those aren't the only ones that aren't needed.

iphodroid is mac only, I'm on a pc. Isn't it just the boot menu, anyway?

oh okay then . It is sure for mac and its not just for the boot menu but for installing everything .
If you already have openiboot then just shh into you phone and take the system.img from iphodroid then you are good to go.
lee1034

by lee1034 » Wed Jul 14, 2022 3:02 am

AZVern wrote:

Is there a howto for iphodroid? I see that it also runs on linux, so I may try it there.

the linux vision is just a runtime it wont install i believe
lee1034

by AZVern » Wed Jul 14, 2022 3:37 am

lee1034 wrote:If you already have openiboot then just shh into you phone and take the system.img from iphodroid then you are good to go.

Yeah, I went ahead and did that, but the system is highly unstable trying to get anything done.

Also, I'm as of now, still unable to get logged in to Google, to get into the market.

*sigh*
AZVern

PreviousNext

Return to iDroid development