What version is the best

Device drivers and Android system development

What version is the best

by kjmott » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:45 pm

I have been reading all the different forums and i can't qiute understand what all the differences there are in all the builds. Is ddfroyo a lot different from the new mojo build? is 1.6 or 2.2 going to work better on a 2g 8gig iphone?

Sorry for all the noob question i just want a good working andriod system. Right now i have the froyo4 build and it works okay but battery last only 45 mins at most.

Thanks,

Kyle
kjmott

Re: What version is the best

by ddominator » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:51 pm

kjmott wrote:I have been reading all the different forums and i can't qiute understand what all the differences there are in all the builds. Is ddfroyo a lot different from the new mojo build? is 1.6 or 2.2 going to work better on a 2g 8gig iphone?

Sorry for all the noob question i just want a good working andriod system. Right now i have the froyo4 build and it works okay but battery last only 45 mins at most.

Thanks,

Kyle

ddFroyo is no longer supported with the release of MoJo. ddFroYo was testing for everything to make sure the official release (MoJo) works.

1.6 and 2.2 work similarly. I don't see much difference. All builds have small battery life.
I've sold my soul to Google.
I'm running my iPhone with the better OS (Android 2.2).
I'm using Google Chrome instead of MSIE and Firefox.

On iPhone 2G 3.1.2 with Android 2.2 (ddFroYo2G)

ddominator

Re: What version is the best

by Viktory » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:45 pm

Everyone is now waiting for PMU and GPU from DevTeem (IMXO).
Viktory

Return to iDroid development