NAiDroid2G [Linux/Windows/ddFroYo2Gv3/iDroid1.6]

Device drivers and Android system development

NAiDroid2G [Linux/Windows/ddFroYo2Gv3/iDroid1.6]

by nitestarzz » Thu May 20, 2022 2:31 am

So what does NAiDroid2G Installer means?
> It means Nitestarzz Automated iDroid Installer for iPhone 2G
> If you are using a old version of NAiDroid2G Installer, Please delete everything before using the most current release.
> All old release will not function correctly if you are not using the latest installer script. (As installation packages are updated.)

Release Notes, as of NAiDroid2G-31052010_0200.tar.gz every procedure is fully automated
> 20th July 2010 [Installer script not updated] (Resized system.img to 128mb for ddFroYo2G as to cater for additional space for GApps installation via ADB)
> 19th July 2010 [NAiDroid2G-19072010_2230.tar.gz] (Added option for install of iDroid 1.6 or ddFroYo2G v3 - GApps installation included for both iDroid/ddFroYo)
> 29th June 2010 [Installer script not updated] (Added alex's latest kernel v0.5, added Dario's accelerometer support, added nord's Operator Name fix)
> 3rd June 2010 [NAiDroid2G-03062010_1045.tar.gz] (NAiDroid2G-02062010_2150.tar.gz doesn't contain other function, this release include them back, sorry!)
> 2nd June 2010 [NAiDroid2G-02062010_2150.tar.gz] (Fixed a bug when choose not to install OpeniBoot, script still waits for iPhone to enter RECOVERY MODE)
> 1st June 2010 [Installer script not updated] (Added alex's latest kernel v0.3, which includes ddominator's touchscreen fix and slight speed increase)
> 31st May 2010 [NAiDroid2G-31052010_0200.tar.gz] (Added automatic entering of Recovery Mode, You don't need to manually put iPhone into RECOVERY MODE)
> 26th May 2010 [NAiDroid2G-26052010_2015.tar.gz] (Added automated OpeniBoot Installation, Except you have to manually put the iPhone into RECOVERY MODE)
> 25th May 2010 [NAiDroid2G-25052010_1615.tar.gz] (Added Stable GApps installation, linking SD card to /private/var/mobile/Media/)
> 24th May 2010 [NAiDroid2G-24052010_0730.tar.gz] (Updated for pb's 0.2 release, remove GApps installation until further notice)
> 20th May 2010 [NAiDroid2G-20052010_1125.tar.gz] (Fixed sequence error while trying to retrieve iPhone.mtprops )
> 20th May 2010 [NAiDroid2G-20052010_2105.tar.gz] (Fixed file path for Sn0wbreeze jailbreak directory for iPhone.mtprops)
> 20th May 2010 [NAiDroid2G.tar.gz] (Initial Release)

What can NAiDroid2G Installer 0.2 do for you?
> Installing of OpeniBoot (Automated)
> Wifi firmware files are downloaded via Marvell Website (Automated)
> Multitouch firmware files are created from your own iPhone (Automated)
> Custom packaged 0.2 (Rooted,SD Emulation,Backlight,DNS Fix) (Automated)
> It will help you create/download the require files and upload it to your iPhone 2G. (Automated)

SD Card emulation are now mounted in the iPhone's directory (/private/var/mobile/Media/) - iDroid 1.6 only
> Meaning to say, you will have the full capacity of your iPhone as the SD card. (Not sure about 16gb model, i'm on 8gb model)
> Upload music/photos via iTunes from iPhone OS
> Next boot into Android > Dev Tools > Media Scanner
> After scanning has finished, Open up Terminal Emulator
> In terminal type in "su" (Without the quotes)
> In terminal type in "sh afix_lib.sh" (Without the quotes) [This will fixed the multiple listing of a single album]

What platform is it created for?
> Sadly, it's only created for linux, and tested on uBuntu 9.10
> 28 June 2010, released windows version, scroll down for download link.

What is required?
> All you need to do is, install Apt 0.7 Strict & OpenSSH on your iPhone 2G!
> Download the installer .tar.gz file from the bottom of this post.

How to use ...
1. Extract the installer from the .tar.gz, there should be 3 files(install.sh, firmware-extractor & firmware-extractor.c) and place them your Desktop
2. Open terminal, "cd Desktop", You must cd to the path of of the 3 files you have extracted to
3. Running the script, "sudo sh install.sh"
4. You will be prompted with 6 questions
>>> Install iDroid 1.6 or ddFroYo2G v3?(1 for iDroid, 2 for ddFroYo2G): [Which version of android do you want to install]
>>> Please enter iPhone's IP Address: [Your iPhone Wifi IP Address]
>>> Please enter SSH password (ENTER for default 'alpine'): [The root password for your iPhone]
>>> Do you want to install OpeniBoot?([y]es or [n]o, default n): [If you want to install OpeniBoot to your iPhone]
>>> If you already currently have OpeniBoot installed. Please answer NO
>>> Do you want to install GApps?([y]es or [n]o, default n): [If you want to include GApps into iDroid]
**** [Please note that GApps image download for ddFroYo2G is slow, might need at least 30mins to download the image]
>>> Do you want to delete all downloaded and created files?([y]es or [n]o, default n): [If you want to delete all downloaded & created files after completion]
5. Answer all the question and go grab a coffee.
6. If you answer "YES" for openiboot installation:
>>> iPhone will automatically go into RECOVERY MODE, Script will detect when the iPhone is in RECOVERY MODE and install OpeniBoot automatic.
>>> [NOTE] If you are using VirtualBox, Please remember to manually select the iPhone Recovery Device in USB Device, if not the script cannot detect the iPhone.
7. When u see the OpeniBoot menu, Boot up into Android
>>> You shall see the setup wizard after you unlock (First boot will be quite lag and slow, Please be patient).

If you install ddFroYo2G with GApps, you will be see "Complete this action using, com.android.provision or SetupWizard" during first boot
> Choose com.android.provision

Welcome to iPhone
> Tap the "Android Logo"

Learn how to use your iPhone
> Tap "SKIP"

Set up your Google Account
> Tap "SKIP"

Use Google location
> Up to you and Tap "Next"

Date and time settings
> Up to you and Tap "Next"

Go setup your wifi and make sure there is an internet connection
Open up Gmail/GoogleTalk/Market
You will see the setup wizard again, complete the wizard and let it verify your account.
After that you should be able to run Market, this should fix all the G App that is in the OS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nitestarzz Automated iDroid Installer for iPhone 2G [Windows Version] Not written for 64bit windows, but there are people reporting it works.

This build was tested on my newly restored iPhone 2G, firmware 3.1.3, jailbroken with redsn0w on Windows 7 Ultimate.

Release Notes
> 20th July 2010 [NAiDroid2G-20072010_1415-win.rar] (Added progress bar during file downloading and file transfer to iPhone, Resized system.img to 128mb for ddFroYo2G as to cater for additional space for GApps installation via ADB)
> 19th July 2010 [NAiDroid2G-19072010_1800-win.rar] (Added ddFroYo2G v3 from ddominator, kernel changed to ddominator's build with adb over wifi, adb over usb removed.)
> 19th July 2010 [NAiDroid2G-19072010_1120-win.rar] (Try fixing cydia packages installation, Fix checkbox for deleting file, other minor bugs fixes)
> 29th June 2010 [Installer not updated] (Added alex's latest kernel v0.5, added Dario's accelerometer support, added nord's Operator Name fix)
> 28th June 2010 [NAiDroid2G-28062010_1630-win.rar] (First public release.)
> 23rd June 2010 [NAiDroid2G-win.rar] (Release to some beta testers.)

What can NAiDroid2G Installer Windows do for you?
> GApps is not included in the windows version till further notice.
> Installing of OpeniBoot (Install via OpeniBoot tab)
> Wifi firmware files are downloaded via Marvell Website (Automated)
> Multitouch firmware files are created from your own iPhone (Automated)
> Custom packaged 0.2 (Rooted,SD Emulation,Backlight,DNS Fix) (Automated)
> It will help you create/download the require files and upload it to your iPhone 2G. (Automated)

The package is packed with most of the required files, except the following:
- iDroid Images
- Multitouch firmwares
- Wireless firmwares

Things to note:
- Windows XP and Above!
- If you open up cydia and it's telling you there are important updates, please tap on "Complete Update"
- Install "APT 0.7 Strict" in cydia (Get into Cydia > Manage > Settings > Tap on Hacker +, then go to search Apt 0.7 Strict)
- Install OpenSSH in cydia
- During the installation of OpeniBoot, LibUSB will be install on your windows, during installation your USB devices will go online and offline (Don't be panic, it's normal)
- The OpeniBoot uninstallation will only work, if you install the OpeniBoot with this installer.
- If you are going to install OpeniBoot using the installer, please uninstall the old one(via oibc) first if it is already installed.
- The iPhone's IP and SSH password is needed for every function to work in the installer (Except for fix recovery loop).

Credits
#Installation script based on succa_installer.sh by scognito(iDroid Forum)
#Firmware Extract by Lembacon(http://lembacon.com/2010/04/22/obtain-multitouch-firmware/)
#Kernel image by alex (http://www.idroidproject.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=490)
#iDroid 0.2 release by planetbeing
#Custom OpeniBoot for automated OpeniBoot installation
#Custom packaged 0.2 (Rooted,SD Emulation,Backlight,DNS Fix,Operator Hex Fix,Accelerometer)
#ddominator's ddFroYo2G http://www.idroidproject.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=941
#Scripted by me(nitestarzz)(iDroid Forum)

FAQs (I will list down problem and solution here as we move on)
> If you are getting stucked @ radio: reading baseband nvram... done
Code: Select all
Try to recreate the firmware by re-executing the script

> If you are getting this error from my installer "[ERROR: APT0.7-1] Install 'Apt 0.7 Strict' on your iPhone 2G using Cydia!"
> And you think/know you have already installed APT 0.7 Strict
Get into Cydia > Manage > Settings > Tap on Hacker +, then go to search Apt 0.7 Strict
If there is no green tick beside means it is not install, else report back here and I will try solving with you.

> If you are getting stucked any error in iDroid with the option "Force Close" & "Wait"
Please always choose "Wait", Choose "Force Close" only if you got no other choice.
This occurs when iDroid is lagging, give it some time to finish what it is doing

> If you need to shutdown from Android, you cannot do that except you can only reboot into iPhone OS and Power Off from there.
Go to Dev Tools>Terminal Emulator
"su"
"reboot"

> If you choose to install Openiboot automatically and somehow your iPhone is stuck in RECOVERY MODE, after the OpeniBoot installation portion.
Re-Execute the script with the flag -oibinstall, Example "sudo sh install.sh -oibinstall"
The above command will only execute the Openiboot Installation, bypassing the other script

> If you are having the error 1604(ERROR: COREUTILSINSTALL),1605(ERROR: IOKITINSTALL),1606(ERROR: VIMINSTALL) from the installer
Manually install "core utilities","IOKit tools" and "Vi IMproved" from cydia then re-execute the installer

*If you are not on firmware 3.1.3 and the script/program fails, Upgrade to 3.1.3 it should work fine in 3.1.3

Disclaimer: I will not be responsible if your device/computer explodes or whatever after using the tools i provided.
Linux link >>> http://www.zesg.net/NAiDroid2G/NAiDroid2G-19072010_2230.tar.gz
Windows link >>> http://www.zesg.net/NAiDroid2G/NAiDroid2G-20072010_1415-win.rar
Last edited by nitestarzz on Tue Jul 20, 2022 3:01 pm, edited 52 times in total.
NAiDroid2G Installer [Linux/Windows//ddFroYo2G/iDroid1.6] - http://www.idroidproject.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=389
nitestarzz

Re: NAiDroid2G Installer 0.1a (automatic installer w gapps)

by AkD » Thu May 20, 2022 11:21 am

not working for me

-e Preparing neccessary folders ...
-e Creating zephyr_main.bin on iPhone 2G ...
-e Transfering zephyr_main.bin from iPhone 2G...
-e Transfering of zephyr_main.bin successful ...
-e Creating zephyr_aspeed.bin on iPhone 2G ...
-e Transfering zephyr_aspeed.bin from iPhone 2G...
-e Transfering of zephyr_aspeed.bin successful ...
-e [ERROR: ZEMPTY-0] zephyr_main.bin or zephyr_aspeed.bin not found/empty!
-e Retrying of multitouch extraction using iPhone.mtprops
scp: /private/var/stash/share.*/firmware/multitouch/iPhone.mtprops: No such file or directory
-e [ERROR: MTPROPS-1] Error transfering iPhone.mtprops!
AkD

by nitestarzz » Thu May 20, 2022 12:42 pm

AkD wrote:not working for me

Can i know what firmware are you on? And what jailbreak method did you use?
Are u able to scp on to your phone and see if the directory is

/private/var/stash/share.*/firmware/ or is it
/private/var/stash/share/firmware/

* meaning any alphanumerics, if it is share.* is there a file iPhone.mtprops inside?
NAiDroid2G Installer [Linux/Windows//ddFroYo2G/iDroid1.6] - http://www.idroidproject.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=389
nitestarzz

by AkD » Thu May 20, 2022 12:51 pm

3.1.3 Sn0wbreeze.

/private/var/stash/share/firmware/
AkD

by nitestarzz » Thu May 20, 2022 12:53 pm

Ok i will fix it up and update here
Im using redsn0w it is giving me share.*

Thank you for the information
nitestarzz

by nitestarzz » Thu May 20, 2022 1:09 pm

Updated file NAiDroid2G-20052010_2105.tar.gz, Let me know
nitestarzz

by AkD » Thu May 20, 2022 1:31 pm

now works perfect
AkD

by nitestarzz » Thu May 20, 2022 1:36 pm

AkD wrote:now works perfect

glad it works for you

Updated: NAiDroid2G-20052010_1125.tar.gz
Fixed a bug when trying to retrieve iPhone.mtprops
nitestarzz

by samuelsilva » Thu May 20, 2022 3:38 pm

-e [ERROR: SSH-255] Unable to connect to iPhone 2G on 172.172.10.165, Script Aborted
i get this error!! i use virtualbox, is possible help with tutorial in virtualbox?
samuelsilva

by nitestarzz » Thu May 20, 2022 3:57 pm

samuelsilva wrote:-e [ERROR: SSH-255] Unable to connect to iPhone 2G on 172.172.10.165, Script Aborted
i get this error!! i use virtualbox, is possible help with tutorial in virtualbox?

Did you install openssh in cydia?
If you did, is it enabled?

I'm testing it through virtual box too, I got no problem connecting via virtualbox as long as OpenSSH is installed and enabled.
nitestarzz

Next

Return to iDroid development