This is an open source project, please, keep things legal
Links to illegal warez, copyrighted materials, etc. will be removed. (Details
|Welcome to the iDroid Project Wiki
The iDroid Project's goal is to fully port the Linux kernel and the Google Android OS to Apple's iDevices. With the utilisation of our 'OpeniBoot' bootloader, we have gained the ability to boot the Linux Kernel therefore enabling us to boot Google Android & any other Linux based operating system easily.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the iDroid Team!
iDroid itself is distributed either as a binary download package or using the projects official iOS application Bootlace which enables you to install iDroid & OpeniBoot without the need for a computer.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the forums. You can also talk to developers directly in #iphonelinux or #idroid-dev on irc.osx86.hu.
Loadibec is presently not compatible with 4.2.1, if you want to keep iDroid, either use Bootlace to install or hold fire until we've fixed it.
The latest official release of iDroid is MoJo v1.0.5 released on 18/12/10
The latest official release of OpeniBoot is 0.2
- 18/12/2021 - iDroid MoJo v1.0.5 is released for all supported devices Read more.
- 29/11/2021 - iDroid MoJo v126.96.36.199 is released for all supported devices Read more.
- 08/11/2021 - Bootlace 2.1 Released for iPhone 2G & 3G - Read more.
- 18/10/2021 - First successful OpeniBoot flash using Bootlace! Twitter.
- 04/10/2021 - iDroid MoJo v1.0.3 is released for all supported devices Read more.