Revision as of 14:51, 18 October 2021 by Rekoil
This article will keep an archive of all news posted to the wiki. When Latest News gets too large please archive news here.
- 18/10/2021 - First successful OpeniBoot flash using Bootlace! Twitter.
- 04/10/2021 - iDroid MoJo v1.0.3 is released for all supported devices Read more.
- 16/09/2021 - PMU/PM is coming along nicely. Ricky26 has got charging indication sorted. The battery now outputs less heat due to voltage regulation (heat still coming from CPU though) and now he has completed preliminary sleep/resume functions. Screen turns off/on now.
- 15/09/2021 - iDroid 1.0.2 has been released!. Read more.
- 13/09/2021 - iDroid 1.0.2 is being finalised for a release later this week.
- 04/08/2021 - The first official iDroid Project release (iDroid v1.0 MoJo) Read more.
- 15/07/2022 - The iDroid community are gearing up for their first OpeniBoot release, your help is needed. Read more.
- 08/06/2022 - Bluerise added support for vibrator in Android! Read more.
- 22/05/2022 - Neonkoala releases Bootlace - an OpeniBoot configuration tool for iPhone OS.
- 20/05/2022 - iDroid 0.2 is released with support for both iPhone 2G and iPhone 3G. 
- 07/05/2022 - David Wang (planetbeing) demonstrates Android running on the iPhone 3G. 
- 04/05/2022 - Dripwn 2.0 released. Supports zephyr2 and zephyr firmware extraction from any device connected under Mac OS X
- 30/04/2022 - Basic support for Zephyr2 multi touch (usable on all devices post-iPhone 2G). Read More.